Monster Warlord » Transfer Account to New Phone
One of the most common questions asked about the game, is how do you transfer your Monster Warlord Account to a new phone. In the past it wasn’t possible, but the Monster Warlord Dev’s over at GAMEVIL had gotten so many requests to do it, that they added a way for you to request this process to be done. It still requires their intervention to get it done and isn’t done instantly, but at least now you won’t lose your account if you transfer to a new phone. So that means, if you now upgrade your phone, lose your phone or change phones for any reasons, you can have your Monster Warlord account brought from your old phone, to your new phone fairly easily.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do it:
1. You have to get your CS code from your old phone. This can be easily obtained by launching Monster Warlord & at the home screen (where you typically click “Start” to open up your game), click the “i” button:
2. You will be presented with a menu, that displays your CS Code:
3. Write this code down. You also need to know your Alliance Code.
4. Now you need to install Monster Warlord on your new device & get the same information from your new device.
5. With this information, you can now go to the following link: http://bit.ly/MWData . Fill out the information on this website & within a few days GAMEVIL will transfer your old Monster Warlord info, to your new phone.
I hope this helps you! A “pro-tip” for you, is to take a screenshot of your CS code & Alliance Code, or just write them down, that way if you ever lose your phone or device you can still recover your account. Trust me… it helps. I lost my phone for a day & had a panic attack. Luckily it was recovered.